Seth Resnick is one of North America's most prolific corporate, editorial and stock photographers. Seth is greatly in demand for his beautiful graphic images in both natural and created light. Resnick has been published in the world's most prestigious magazines. His credits include over 2500 publications worldwide and his clients constitute a virtual list of Corporate America.
He is co-founder of D-65, an organization teaching digital workflow workshops. Resnick is at the forefront of digital innovation working with Adobe, Canon, Xrite, Epson and others to help them formulate more useful products for photographers. He is a member of the prestigious Canon Explorer of Light program as well as an Alpha/Beta and feature consultant for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
He travels extensively presenting the various aspects of photography, and is also the former Founding President of Editorial Photographers, a trade organization dedicated to the promotion of sound business practices for editorial photography. Seth is also a partner of PixelGenius developing Photoshop plug-ins and software and a regular contributing columnist to a variety of trade publications.
Resnick who shoots exclusively digitally, is one of 78 photographers worldwide named as a Canon Explorer of Light. He has given hundreds of lectures to industry organizations such as American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP), Advertising Photographers of America (APA), Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Advertising Photographers of New York (APNY), colleges and universities.
Seth Resnick is as an industry consultant to photo agencies, software companies and is frequently quoted by industry magazines.
PROFESSIONAL: Staff Photographer Syracuse Newspapers 1979-1984. Freelance for The New York Times 1980-1984. Freelance Location Photography Boston 1984-2004. Co-Founder D65 llc 2004-present Miami
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science degree in Photojournalism from the Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University in May of 1979.
SHOWS, AWARDS, RECOGNITIONS, BOOKS, DVDS
- International awards in photography
- National Press Photographers Association
- The Royal Photographic Society of London
- Associated Press
- United Press International
- Syracuse Press Association
- Communications Arts
- International Design Competition
- Photography Annual
- ASMP Big Picture Show
- Gold ASBPE Award of Excellence for writing
- Nominated for the Photoshop Hall of Fame National Association of Photoshop Professionals
- The Photoshop Lightroom Workbook Workflow Not Workslow published by Focal Press
- Where the #%*! Are My Pictures - DVD
- X-Rite Using the Colorchecker Passport - Online video
- The Vanishing Continent Photo Exhibition The Gallery at Inlet End of East Lake Drive Montauk, NY August 2009
- The Vanishing Continent Antarctica published by Blurb 2009
- Canon Australia - Images part of the 50 year celebration of Canon
- The Vanishing Continent Photo Exhibition Glimmer Gallery, 140 Duane Street, NY, NY, December 2009
SOCIETIES AND ORGANIZATIONS: EP, ASMP, NPPA, ASPP
- D65: http://www.d65.com
- Seth Resnick Photographer: http://www.sethresnick.com
- Pixel Genius: http://www.pixelgenius.com